- We approach child mental health from a strengths-based, developmental perspective designed to consider the “whole child” in his/her family and social settings
- Collaboration with children, adolescents and their caregivers is our priority in providing effective care
- Our providers are highly skilled in utilizing current and evidence-based psychotherapy and psychological assessments
- We provide innovative technology-enabled treatment approaches like Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy (VRET) for phobias.
- Our experts utilize trustworthy mobile phone applications that provide portable, hands-on tools for practicing skills learned in psychotherapy
- We bring a broad perspective that draws from our training at leading academic institutions
- Treating children, adolescents, young adults and their families is our specialty!